The Office of Wellness & Integrative Health (WIH) launched its ambassadorship program in the Fall of 2018 to encourage and equip employees with a passion for living well and worksite wellness. It is through this program that wellness initiatives are spread affecting a culture of wellness shift throughout campus.
WIH Ambassadors are invited to sign up to receive monthly emails filled with curated wellness culture content. These newsletters highlight programming from various wellness domains including mindfulness, resilience, healthy eating, reducing sedentary time and promoting physical activity, all of which are readily brought back to your working teams and offices.
COMING SOON: Well Office Deep Dive. An opportunity to attend 4 hands-on workshops designed to elevate ambassador skill in implementing wellness initiatives on campus!
Become an Ambassador
Ambassadors receive monthly, curated content to affect wellness culture in their department, clinic, office, or work group. Learning and disseminating wellness information and Office of Wellness &Integrative Health initiatives is expected of our ambassadors. Yearly, ambassadors will be invited to participate in our Well Office Deep Dive, an in-depth look at disseminating wellness initiative in your space! (Well Office Deep Dive Coming Soon)
Please join us! If you're ready, you can start by filling out the form below.
Wellness Ambassador Role and Responsibilities
- Be a role model for other employees by actively working to improve personal health.
- Participate in at least two wellness programs offered by WIH each semester.
- Promote wellness programs within your work environment and encourage your co-workers to participate.
- Participate in meetings with WIH and other wellness professionals to learn about and discuss current program offerings, provide input and offer feedback about the program’s value and impact on employee wellbeing.
- Share your story with WIH.
WIH Role and Responsibilities
- Offer a variety of programs and resources to support employees in their wellness goals.
- Provide appropriate communication about employee wellness programs and opportunities with Ambassadors.
- Create a safe environment for Ambassadors to provide constructive input and feedback about wellness initiatives.
- Collaborate with health and wellness experts to offer training and resources for Ambassadors to help motivate and engage co-workers to make healthy choices.
- Reach out to department supervisors to inform them of wellness initiatives and encourage their support for their employees.