As University of Utah employees, we are fortunate to be afforded a plethora of mental health and support resources. It is our hope that this page will empower you to reach out for support sooner to become more resilient with the best resources the U has to offer.
Get Help Now! Urgent Services
- Crisis Line: Call 988 (24/7 free and confidential mental health crisis help and support for yourself or others)
- EAP Referral: (801) 262-9619 (free, time-limited mental health therapy for yourself or family)
- HMHI Same-Day Psychiatry: (801) 585-1212, 12:30PM-5:30PM (same day support for psychiatric medication needs)
- Community Mental Health Referral: (Reach out to EAP and request a community mental health therapist referral)
- Domestic Violence: 1-800-897-5465 (24/7 free and confidential support)
- BIPOC Support and Check-In
- Spiritual Care
- Family & Childcare Resources
- Mindfulness Classes - Register now!
- Mindfulness Videos
- PEAK Exercise Videos
- Duke Resilience Skills Webinars