As University of Utah employees, we are so fortunate to be afforded a plethora of well-being resources that ultimately build help to build resiliency in ourselves. It is our hope to assist in bringing them together in one place. Please reach out to our team at any time if you feel we are missing any information that would help others to be more well.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Resources
- How to Respond with Compassion when Someone is Hurt by Racism
- How to Get in the Habit of Talking about Diversity
- Build Team Connection by Exploring Implicit Bias
- 3 Steps to Healing and Resistance in the Face of Racism
- Friday Forums On Racism in Higher Education
- BIPOC Check-in & Support (free for U of U BIPOC employees):Thursdays, weekly via Zoom, 12 – 1 PM
- Self-Compassion for BIPOC: Healing in Community: Tuesdays, 11/10 & 11/17, 12-1:30 pm Tuesday, 12/15, 8:30-12 pm
Fall Dates of note
Wellness Seed Grant applications are due. With awards up to $1,000, help the WIH team elevate your departmental, office, work group wellness by submitting an application.