As University of Utah employees, we are fortunate to be afforded a plethora of well-being resources. It is our hope that this page will empower you to become more resilient with the best resources the U has to offer.
Dive In Here
Procured by the Resiliency Center, this Pulse site highlights some of the most pertinent wellbeing resources in one place and categorized for the individual, team, or employees in need of services now.
- Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling)
- BIPOC Support and Check-In
- Spiritual Care
- Family & Childcare Resources
- Mindfulness Classes - Register now!
- Mindfulness Videos
- PEAK Exercise Videos
- Duke Resilience Skills Webinar
- Guideline for Leading System Resilience
- Recommendations for Team Support
- Team Huddle Toolbox (step-by-step wellbeing activities)
Get Help Now! Urgent Services
- Crisis Line: (801) 587-3000 (24/7 free and confidential crisis help and support)
- EAP Referral: (801) 262-9619 (include 24/7 crisis line)
- UNI Same-Day Psychiatry: (801) 585-1212, 12:30PM-5:30PM
- Community Referral
- Safe UT (crisis text line)
- Domestic Violence: 1-800-897-5465 (24/7 free and confidential support)